- ✔︎ Assist in the management of muscle sprains/strains
- ✔︎ Relieve muscle aches and pains and mild joint inflammation
- ✔︎ Anti-inflammatory
Carusos Super Magnesium Cream Ingredients
Adults and children over 12 years apply 5g (approx 1 tsp) to the affected area(s) and massage gently until fully absorbed once or twice daily. Appearance: Yellow to light brown coloured cream.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your Health Professional
- For external use only, avoid use around the eyes
- Not to be used in pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Contains sulfites
- Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary mineral intake is inadequate
The Caruso’s Natural Health range is unique because it is made in Australia and is an Australian family owned company. We have some of the best manufacturing facilities in the world right here in Australia. At Caruso’s we always make it a priority to support Australian manufacturers and therefore local industry. All of our cartons and labels are made and printed in Australia. Our posters, Natural Health Crusader magazine, Health Remedies Guide and product brochures are all printed in Australia. This helps to keep hundreds of our fellow Australians employed and as we grow, it will help to create hundreds of new jobs for Australians. Australian manufacturers and service providers need our support more than ever before.