or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Diet, supplementation and exercise can’t specifically target a particular location; to reduce the appearance of your particular stubborn spots you can use a “body shaping serum”.
Which body shaping serum is designed for your body shape?
Subcut body shaping serum is formulated for the following body shape
Generalised stubborn areas
- Abdomen, upper abdomen, flanks, thighs, and upper arms
Block E3 body shaping serum is formulated for the following body shape
Isolated pockets found in specific areas
- Lower abdomen, lower back, love handles, hips, buttocks, backs of the legs and backs of the arms and chest (men)
Or some people have both and yes you can stack the 2 products.
To combine the body shaping serums, use the Block e3 first on the isolated pockets and then cover over larger generalised region with subcut.
Directions for use:
Massage liberally into your problem areas. Best used twice daily after showers and again before exercise.
Water, Glycerin, Silybin (from Cirsium Oligophyllum), Caffeine, Paullinia cupana Seed Powder, Polysorbate 80, Coleus forskohlii Root Extract, Eucommia ulmoides oliver leaf extract, Piper Nigrum (Black pepper) Seed Oil, Rosa canine (Rose hip) Fruit Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer.
Directions for use
- Massage SubCut serum into regional fatty deposits; most commonly located on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and the backs of the arms
- Apply the serum from 1 to 3 times daily. Best used before exercise, but can be used every day after morning and again in evening
- Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding
- A skin patch test is advised. Please discontinue use if irritation develops
- Do not use around eyes
We Also Recommend