Get a free ATP Science Vital Food powder when you spend $100 on ATP Science products.
ATP Science Immune RX (AUST L 328695) supports immune system function, relieves mild joint pain & stiffness and is anti-inflammatory.
At ATP Science we believe you deserve the right to live a healthy life. To do this we understand that you need quality ingredients formulated with a specific purpose to provide the effective health tools you need. Immune Rx was formulated to help maintain your immune system health and maintain healthy immune function.
What is a healthy immune system? And how could we support healthy immune function? The answer lies in the synergy of a formulation. As part of our immune defence our immune cells will recruit all sorts of mechanisms to help attack against invading organisms, including mechanisms related to inflammation and free radical oxidative stress.
Supporting a healthy immune system function means more than just immune stimulation. Helping to relieve mild inflammation and protecting the body from free radicals with antioxidants is synergistic to supporting a healthy immune system.
– Maintain and support immune system health.
– Maintain and support healthy immune system function.
– Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body.
– Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint pain/soreness.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint stiffness.
We don’t fight to fit a timeline for when something is trending across social media or have a fear of ‘missing the boat’, if a product does what it says it does, this itself should stand the test of time, not a season. This means that product innovation can take YEARS before we are happy with the finished product. In that time, we may miss several ‘what’s hot now’ products that come and go on the market and we are ok with that. We build things to work; quality takes time and ample research.
ATP Science is not bound by any modality or traditional medical paradigm. We search the world for the best tools for each function; combining knowledge from ancient medical systems along with modern knowledge and technology to formulate for specific functions.
The synergistic actions within the Immune RX formulation combine immune support with the protective actions of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients that you can feel.
Nothing is ever pulled from thin air here or what’s on ‘trend’. There is a large meeting of the minds when we brainstorm what could be missing from the range for our consumers, what it is that they need that perhaps we don’t yet have? After that; the concept goes through the following hurdles:
– Does it pass the concept stage from the eyes and brains of our extensive team of Naturopaths, food scientists, and biotechnicians?
– Do the ingredients pass our independent third-party lab testing for quality and assurance? We have trust issues!
– TGA products are manufactured in a TGA GMP facility with some of the tightest regulations in the world for quality assurance and quality control.
Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua) 100 mg leaf extract
Equivalent: Artemisia annua 1 g
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) 100 mg sap resin extract
Equivalent: Boswellia serrata 400 mg
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) 75 mg sap resin extract
Equivalent: Commiphora myrrha 750 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 100 mg rhizome extract
Equivalent: Curcuma longa 2.5 g
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) 150 mg fruit body extract
Equivalent: Ganoderma lucidum 3 g
Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) 138.89 mg fruit extract
Equivalent: Malpighia glabra 3.472 g
Equivalent: ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) 10 mg fruit extract
Equivalent: Phyllanthus emblica 100mg
Other Ingredients (excipients): Acacia, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water.
Immune RX does NOT contain:
– GMO derived ingredients.
– Meat products.
– Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
– Always read the label.
– Follow the directions for use.
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
– Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.