Get a free ATP Science Vital Food powder when you spend $100 on ATP Science products.
The Roman god Jupiter was revered for his power…and just so happens to be the father of Mars…sometimes the planets align! Manly Men – this is for you, if you’re not a manly man then you need this to man up. If your goal is to be as hard as a diamond in a blizzard, or to put a horn on a jellyfish then look no further.
– Alpha Jupiter is our Alpha Mars replacement.
– Contains our ATP MAN formula with Shilajit, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, Stinging Nettle and Panax Ginseng.
– High quality ingredients at optimal doses, we have tested all forms of Shilajit and this is the only one that meets the ATP gold seal of approval.
– Alpha Jupiter is results driven to help restore balance in the body.
– GMO derived ingredients.
– Meat products.
– Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners.
Nothing is ever pulled from thin air here or what’s on ‘trend’. There is a large meeting of the minds when we brainstorm what could be missing from the range for our consumers, what it is that they need that perhaps we don’t yet have? After that; the concept goes through the following hurdles:
– It must pass through the concept stage from the eyes and brains of our extensive team of Naturopaths, food scientists, clinical dieticians and biotechnicians.
– All ingredients must pass our independent third-party lab testing for quality and assurance. We have trust issues!
Food products are manufactured in ATP’s own state of the art, ISO9001, GMP & HACCP approved facility, with a 5 star food rating in Australia. ATP Science takes quality assurance and control very seriously so you can trust that what you are consuming has the ATP Gold star tick of approval.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with food. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food or added into smoothies as desired.
Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.