Aurum Oil from ATP Science launched earlier this week and is now in stock at MuscleU. Check out these fast facts for Aurum Oil to find out more about what's included and how it can help you:
- Aurum oil is a combination of essential fatty acids, conditionally essential and non-essential fatty acids to provide the body with a large spectrum of oils to assist with our critical biological functions.
- 100% Vegan based fatty acids and essential oils, providing omegas 3,5, 6, 7, 9, 11, GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid), CLA andCLnA .
- Protected with the use of turmeric and rosemary essential oils to encase, protect and activate antioxidant pathways and anti-inflammatory actions of the liver.
- Support of our cellular membranes, lipid synthesis, transport, storage, and elimination methods.
- Regulation of energy and glucose homeostasis.
- Works synergistically with Multifood, Resilience, and Gutright completing the 4 Pillars of Health.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Metabolic disorders and insulin resistance.
- Brain cognition and processing issues.
- Mood and behavioral problems.
- Visual disorders.
- Chronic inflammation and immune dysfunction.
Pillar 1 Gutright: Working on the ratios of your gut microbiome population to correct, break down bio-films, absorption of nutrients and digestion.
Pillar 2 Resilience: Swoops in to create a stronger mucosal immunity, improve the integrity of the gut wall, balance how the body responds to an immune threat and inflammation.
Pillar 3 Multifood: Essential micro-nutrients of our fat soluble and water soluble vitamins, sourced from food to support energy, hormonal conversion pathways, detoxification and use of macronutrients.
Pillar 4 Aurum Oil: This golden elixir of essential, conditionally essential and non-essential fatty acids provides the tools required for our fatty acid support network and integrity of our oily structures such as membranes, conversion pathways, and cognitive processes. 100% plant-based spectrum of omega 3, 6, 7, 9, 11 along with GLA, CLA, and CLnA.